Ana - Grawn, Michigan

God’s True Existence

I believe in many things in this world, things that are evident or always certain. A main question I hear asked is this: “Is God real?” My well thought out answer is YES! This is my belief statement.

I have personal examples in life that prove God’s truth of being. He has a love so powerful it’s hard to explain, except to say, it’s infinite. His healing power is so strong that it brought Lazarus to life, as stated in the Bible. What’s even more extraordinary is his forgiveness, and his giving of second chances. God is a God of second chances. And this too I believe.

Three years ago, I can say that I absolutely hated my life. It is kind of hard to share, but I hated who I was, hated my school, my family, and almost everything else about the life I lived. I thought everyone hated me, as well. No matter what someone said or did, I took as criticism. When I turned 13, I found the love of God. I learned about him, and who He was. I learned that whatever I did he still would always love me. The truth of His love came at the best time, at the point I wished to kill myself. His love showed me that we do have a purpose in life. We are loved always, and Gods love is all you really need in life.

It also shows a God of second chances. When I felt like life was at an end, full of misery, death, and sin, He showed me a new life with a new and happy beginning. It was like I started my life completely over again.

God also has a miraculous healing power. In fact, I was shown this power by

having it transmitted through me. God wants us to pray for healing for others, and declare

it in His name and it shall be done. (If you believe and it is His will.) I was with an elderly woman named Nan Marentette. I was talking to her when she said her back was hurting. I asked her what caused the pain and she said she had minor, lower, back problems. I asked her if she believed she could be healed, and she said yes. So I prayed for her in Jesus’ name. As she sat there, I could see her legs and back realigning. A few days later, I got a phone call stating that she was able to accomplish things that she wasn’t able to do for a long time. That is the amazing healing power if God.

These are examples of the things in which I believe. Each of these personal acts in life proves God lives. Before I may not have been able to state that is what I believe. Now, I am confident and proud to say this is my eternal belief and the foundation of my life!