I believe Education is the key to success

Joel - Chino Hills, California
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

I believe in education. The reason for that is because it’s the key for success and it is a very important tool that you will need for later life. Education is what keeps people staying out of trouble and doing what is right regardless of the position you’re in. Education is something you can’t lose so it would be the wisest choice to get as much of it as you can.

For me obtaining that education and knowledge is a very important factor for the life I’m living. Education is a gift I’m receiving and how it will help me it depends on the way I manage to use it. In my case education is an important tool for success and it will help me to meet my goals and make it to college. Education for me is like a partner that will accompany me in the journey of life and success. Like me there are persons that are obtaining education and making effort to succeed that is why I started becoming resilient.

I also believe it could make me a person everyone would want to trust and respect. When I am studying I don’t want anyone to bother me so I figured It could help you stay away from trouble and people that might not be a good influence on you. It is a good way to set your goals and overcome yourself. This helps me by making me more responsible and more self-confident. It is very important for me to get a good education in order to be successful that is why I must overcome myself in every way I could.

With this I conclude that education is a very important source of knowledge and it will help you wherever you go. It will make you the best out of you if you use the right way.