9-11 muslims

unayasa - Austin Texas 78741, Texas
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

On 9-11 I was about 5years old.I didn’t understand the world and what was happening to it, 9-11 so on,people hating other people that had little to do with 9-11.When I started watching the news I saw bad things happening to the world.

Well for 5th and 6th grade i went to a private school,the school was easy for me because it was a all Muslim school.I didn’t have people asking me questions.Then for the first time in over 2years i had the courage to go to a public school.

The private school was easy because in the public school people would judge me before they knew me,they would ask me questions.Some of the questions they asked are “Do you believe in god?” “Why do you wear that(abya-the dress hijab-the scarf)?” “What religion are you?”

Well to answer those questions yes I do believe in god but not how some people do I pray 5times a day,I go to the masjid(church),and read the quran(bible).I wear the abya and hajib to be modest or shy,to save my body for my husband.

I am a Muslim I believe that Allah is god and Muhammad is the prophet. I think the big difference between Muslim and christens is that christens believe that Jesus is the son of god, as a Muslim we believe Jesus is a prophet.

I still believe people should forget about 9-11 even thought it killed many people god will take care of the people who really did it,god works in mysterious ways, people should not blame it on Muslims its not right what if you didn’t do something,and people started accusing you of that you would be mad,but then you wouldn’t want to go in public,because you feel everyone is against you.