Best Friends

Brianna - PALM DESERT, California

The best part of life is when your family becomes your best friend, and your best friend becomes your family. I believe that friendship is more than just two people feeling trust and affection toward each other. Best friends share a brain.

A true best friend have a connection through the soul. If one friend is happy, sad, or scared a true best friend can share these emotions. Friendship is one of the greatest bonds known to humankind. A strong friendship takes a significant amount of time to develop. It will not just magically mature overnight. A friendship involves committing one’s self to help another whenever a need arises. A real friend will listen and offer advice during hard times, but it takes effort to keep this kind of friendship strong. I believe that nothing can replace a true friend, not material objects, or money, and definitely not a boy. Coming from an 19 year old female who was raised in an upper middle class family, this may sound predictable, but still, I believe in makeup. Ever since freshman year of high school all the way till my high school graduation. My best friend Lacy and I would spend every sleepover doing each others make-up. We would talk about anything we could think of, being that close into someone’s personal space generally forces conversation. We would stay up all night just being goofy. A strong friendship takes a significant amount of time to develop. It will not just magically mature overnight. A friendship involves committing one’s self to help another whenever a need arises. A real friend will listen and offer advice during hard times, but it takes effort to keep this kind of friendship strong.

I believe that nothing can replace a true friend, not material, objects, or money, and defiantly not a boy. True friendships will only survive if one puts forth effort to make them last. Keeping friends close will guarantee someone will always have a shoulder to cry on. When a relationship falls apart, a friend will always do everything in their power to make everything less painful. They will help to guide you back to a happy life. I believe that friendship is more than just two people feeling trust and affection toward each other. Friends share a brain. True friends have a connection through the soul. If one friend is happy, sad, or scared all true friends can share these emotions. Friendship is one of the greatest bonds known to humankind. I Believe in Friends Have you ever experienced not having friends before? Friends are the best things you can have. I believe in close relationships with friends. Everyone needs at least one friend in every moment of his or her life. In fun times, sad times, in new experiences, and especially depressing times. My best friend Lacy !!