Motherhood

annette - mesa, Arizona
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

I have grown up with 7 brother and sisters and two loving parents. Growing up was a little crazy in my house with each of my sibling fighting with each other. I felt like they loved me all the time, especially my mom. My mom all made me clean the cupboard when I or one of my sisters gets into a fight with one another. I was force at a young age to help with the cleaning, and the cooking for the family. I have seen my sister set the table, and I have learned from watching them. I have had to watch my young sister and brother when my mom needed me to.

Now that my oldest sister is marred with 3 kids of her own she values all that she has learned. It make me realized that my mom didn’t give me those chores to punish me for any thing I thought I did, no she did it so I could learn how to take care of my future family that I hope to have. So, I believe in motherhood and everything that my mom has taught me about it. They don’t call it the toughest job in the world, but I think that it would be so rewarding to be a mother