Giving respect.

Carolina - El Mirage, Arizona
Themes: respect
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

I believe in giving respect, because giving respect will give you respect back.

A lot of people have this theory about karma. What goes around comes around and everyone is affected. I feel respect is apart of that karma. You give respect to someone or do something respectful you will get that respect back. For me I’ve learned to give respect. I have not always shown respect to my parents or sisters. In return I don’t receive their respect let alone much freedom. From not giving respect I don’t get much back by my parents. By changing my ways and giving respect to them I can feel HAPPIER. My parents do so much for me and give me plenty of things that I want when I don’t even respect them. I feel happy when they do stuff for me, but not so much because I can’t respect them. Karma has come to me in other ways. I want to respect my parents so that I could feel 100% worthy all the time. Respect is always the number one thing to me. Maybe If I respect anyone else I can definitely respect my own parents. Respecting the elderly is always good, even if they don’t deserve it. I believe in giving respect and getting it back. Respecting everyone around me not only makes me happy but it also makes them feel joyful. I enjoy making people feel happy. I think anyone who gives respect would feel so much better about them selves in any way they feel it. I have started to respect my parents more and do what they ask, and everyday it’s just better. Giving respect to anyone can help them when they are having a bad day or anything. I believe respect should be giving to anyone and everyone.