Common Sense does not Mean Logical Thought

Tyler - Hoffman Estates, Illinois

I believe that logic and common sense are two completely different ideas. If logical thought was common, the world would be a much different place. I believe that there is no such thing as a capitalist country, because the idea of capitalism is based on the actions of independent people. I believe that capitalism is not in and of itself an economic system, but rather a label put on the idea of self-reliance. I believe that free trade is non-existant, and outsourcing does not advance industry, but intertwines the established economies of the world. When one imbalanced economic perception falls, it ruins all the other imbalanced economic perceptions. Outsourcing is cheating. I believe price gouging is not a way of practicing free-trade, but of compensating for sub-standard product. True capitalism calls for the best product, not the cheapest. I believe logic would tell us that.