Sorry, I really shouldn’t have

Aadil - Palatine, Illinois

I’m sorry, I would really love to write about what I believe in, there are so many things, but the timing that I am required to send this in by simply doesn’t work. AP tests suck. I brought this on myself, and I know that writing this would help me awaken some heightened sense of innerself. But I have already written many pieces in hopes of achieving just that. I am satisfied with none. I could just copy and paste one of them, but they mean nothing. I will not write something half-assed, I will not waste your time or mine, so I apologize. Time wasted is life wasted. This piece does not help me achieve my self-determined purpose, nor will it free me from the limits of my past. It will not spread my goals, not in such an indirect inhuman form of connection. So I apologize, and if on some off chance this is published because re-reading it, it does say something about me, I apologize to the readers or listeners. This is half-assed, and that is not something I believe in.