Sarah - Palatine, Illinois

I believe in taking naps often; they’re beneficial, and you wake up feeling energized. I believe in pushing yourself to the limit, but not overworking. I believe that people should enjoy the outdoors, and that everyone would love tubing if they tried it. I believe in loving your pet as much as you love your family. I think that I may miss my dog more than I will miss my family next year when I go to college. I know this isn’t a good thing, but I believe in spending money impulsively sometimes. I also believe in some alone time and hearing only silence. It’s rare for people to hear nothing now. I believe that you should try to only do things that you love. This is hard to put into practice, but I believe that you really shouldn’t care about what others think of you. I may be superficial, but I believe in having an expansive, expensive wardrobe. Additionally, I believe that you should eat foods that make you happy. I believe in listening to music in the car all the time. By that, I mean that you should never ride in the car without some form of music. Music can completely change your mood. I believe in pampering yourself and getting massages, and doing fun, girly things like reading fashion magazines. Most of all, I believe in P.F. Chang’s chicken fried rice. There is no better food on the planet. I also believe in depending on your friends and taking chances. You never know what will happen unless you take a chance. I believe in ignoring others when you don’t want their opinions, and making changes in your life for the better. Not to sound too reckless, but I believe in driving fast with the windows down. I believe in valuing comfort and wearing sweats. I believe making people laugh; it could change their entire day. I believe in being a little careless sometimes. I think that the experience of traveling to foreign countries is invaluable. Finally, I believe in miracles.