What i think of Peace

Socheata - Falmouth, Maine
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

Peace one day is something that everyone wants in life. Peace is a path that leads you to a life in paradise. Instead of having peace for one day is pointless. Peace for one day and then, the next day, it’s fighting, screaming, and kicking, again. That’s not what we want; that’s not what I want in life. What we all want in life is peace, peace for everyone to have a nice life to live, Love and Laugh. Things go wrong, so you appreciate when they do go right. Sometimes you believe lies that have been told so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, not trusting anyone is not considered mean or bad. Trust a few but not all. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius & it’s better not to be absolutely ridiculous, then absolutely boring, selfish & impatient, And a little insecure. We shouldn’t be able to judge people because you have never lived their lives and don’t know every little detail about them and you never will. Sometimes the person you are judging doesn’t know enough about themselves. Judging someone is something that brings that person down and more important your self. Be respectful to yourself and others, give the respect that others ask for and they will give you the same equal amount you want.