this i believe

adrian - surprise, Arizona

Drugs? What are drugs? Drugs are a very bad and addicting thing to use. It kills so many people ever year. I so sick of it killing people that I just want it to stop. I believe we can prevent drug usage so ever one can stay drug free.

Preventing drugs aren’t easy to prevent but its worth trying. If you have a friend that has drugs take it away from them and don’t let them keep using it. Join the police they need the help and support from the people. Be stricter when people are crossing the boarder and cheek there cargo. I think if we do some of this stuff we can prevent drug use.

I had my own share of problems with drugs before and it was horrible. About 3 years ago a friend and I went to a party that had people drinking, smoking, etc. while we were at the party a couple of people offered us if we want to try drugs. I told them “no thanks” but my friend said “sure it wouldn’t hurt to try”. After seeing him do that I lost all respect for him. But after a while we stopped talking to each other because he would hang out with other people. About 2 years later on any other day I was talking to him and he didn’t look to ok with himself so I ask him “what wrong’ but he didn’t say anything but fall to the ground. It just hurts me when I saw that happen. This is why I want to prevent drug usage.

I believe I can change people opinion on drug use. I think we should show people real life things on drug and show how bad it gets. We could even people who use to be drug addicts and have them share there stories. The last thing we could do is show dead body of people who did drugs. I think if we show the people some of the things I said it could change there opinion.

If we all did the things I said like preventing drug use, tell our own stories of drugs, and changing people opinion on using drugs I think it could help people more. I really hope that if we show all these people this stuff it could changes there minds on drugs. I believe if we could do all the stuff I said I believe we can make a difference in people using drugs.