Regrets

Tristin - Rapid city, South Dakota

I believe that everyone should never have regrets and shouldn’t say no to chances that could make you life even better. Everyone should get a second chance on everything, because nothing is perfect the first time around. Like Jackson Brown Jr. said, “Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor.”

As many people make mistakes and regret every second of them, I am one of those people. When someone doesn’t take their chances at an opportunity, those once in a lifetime chances become regrets. I live be my mothers philosophy “Live freely; Love always; Laugh often.” This is a great philosophy, and you need every bit of those things to live.

Once I have my regrets I find away to get back and try to start over. Or I will talk to my mom or friends to see what I should do. Once I got a second chance I messed it up even worse. Which I felt bad about for doing.

But now after that mistake I try not to do it again. So once you get the opportunity to get a second chance, don’t hold back live life to the fullest and have no regrets. You only have one life to live.