fearless

michael - 55053, Minnesota
Themes: fear

FEARLESS

I Believe that the fears you have should not control you. I believe that everyone has fears,

like with my snowmobile, this was my first year on my own. My dad was with me one

time and he was busting drifts, he told me to go and bust one, so on my way up to the

drift I was getting a little nervous, when I hit the drift I let go of the gas and I got stuck.

My dad said that when I am coming up to the drift not to slow down but to go faster so I

can get through it. So I went for it again, but the same thing happened because I got

nervous. My dad asked if I wanted to try again and I said ok. This time I was going to but

the drift, I really wanted to. The 4th time I went for it and I didn’t think about what could

happen. I just went for it and I busted my first drift. I realized why I was getting nervous,

and I think it was because it was starting to get dark out. Now whenever I go

snowmobiling I always want to bust drifts because I know I can do it. One time when I

was out, I found a lot of unbusted drifts and I destroyed them. I looked to see what I did

and I couldn’t find another spot on it that had not been broken. Now when I go out to ride

I love it because I over came my fear of not being able to do it. I think that people should

try to conquer there fears. This is my life experience of to do it. I think that people should try to conquer fear. This is my life experience of what I believe.