Shannon - Sandy, Utah

I believe that any one can do anything if they put their mind to it. All you have to do is put your mind to it. If you are confident and believe in yourself you can get allot of good things. If you go to work happy everyday and just make the best out of what it is, you will get rewarded. I believe that if you are poor you can get up and get a job. Anybody can be just as rich as the rich people if you put your mind too it, get motivated and just DO IT! I believe that everyone has a dream. Whether it’s being rich, or just having money to spend, anybody can do it! Some people just don’t have enough confidence to go out and get the job they want. Being lazy does not get you anywhere in the real world unless you inherit money. The reason rich people have money is because they use there minds to focus on what they want. I believe if people used there energy to do positive things for themselves in stead of sitting around, they could make there dreams come true, and do anything!