Daniel - bryant, Arkansas

I believe that dedication will give you success. When I was thirteen years old my

baseball team made it to the Babe Ruth World Series.

In the beginning, nobody thought we would make it that far. Our team was good

but we werenʼt for sure that we could win the World Series. We had to go through three

tournaments just to get to the World Series. Once we did make it to the World Series we

had to play the best of the best. We had our work cut out for us that summer.

Not only do you have to have talent to succeed but you need dedication. you

need dedication on the field but also off the field. Everyday of our summer we had

baseball practice for at least two hours. These practices were not easy either, they were

some of the hardest practices I have ever had. Even if it would rain our coach would find

somewhere for us to practice. Going to all these tournaments were not cheap so

sometimes before practiceʼs we would go in front of WalMart or at four way stop lights

and ask for donations to help us pay for our trips.

The Steelers did not win the Super bowl without dedication. The Phillies did not

win the World Series without dedication. Tim Lincecum did not win the Cy Young award

without dedication. I could go on and on because every great success comes from hard

work and dedication. My baseball team had hard work and dedication and it paid off

with winning the World Series.

If you want to be successful in your life in anything you have to have hard work

and dedication. Every time you do something do it with all your effort and you will have

success. This is something you should always remember as a life lesson.