I believe that I am clueless.

Ashley Suter - 66109

I believe that I am clueless. I believe that I have been wrong about everything

that I thought I knew about myself to this day. I used to think that I wanted to be the

best, but now I know I can never be the best because there is always someone out

there who is far better than I am. I believe that I am clueless because I am only human.

All humans are clueless. If people weren’t clueless, there would never be anything to

learn or discover. I am a selfish person. I am a selfish person because I want to spend

my money on new clothes, instead of giving to those who have none. Every time I

complain about the things I posses, I forget about those who dream of possession. I

believe that I am clueless.

I am clueless in the sense that I hurt others without realizing that I have. I admit

to saying, and to thinking vile and malicious things of others to feed my own satisfaction.

I admit to sinning, therefore causing others to sin as well. I confess, that I have

proceeded from my own knowledge, and have made clueless mistakes. I confess, that I

have listened to the wise, yet I have not heard them. I have learned many lessons and

have become someone better. But, It will take my entire life before I can become the

best person I have ever known. I believe that life is about learning lessons, and growing.

I cannot learn a lesson without making mistakes. I cannot grow without using the

lessons I’ve learned from making the mistakes I’ve made. Therefore, it is a negative

thing to try to be right all the time, and it is a positive thing to be wrong. What I see as

an advantage, could be a disadvantage to another. What I portray as a simple donation,

could be portrayed as a precious gift by another. What I see in another, could be the

path that I need to portray. I confide, that I am a selfish, clueless person.

I believe that I am clueless, because I am only human. I know that I will learn

from failure. I know that I will hate the fact that life is unfair, only to realize that it has to

be. I understand that I am going to be put down by one, only to be encouraged by

another. I accept the fact that I am vague and selfish. Overall, I am thankful that I am so

clueless.