I believe in Love

Dani - Murrieta, California

I believe in Love. I believe in Jesus. Although some may think these to be two contradictory thoughts, in my life they are indelibly intertwined. To me, Jesus is love. Faith, grace, compassion, renewal, obedience, service, and mercy make me feel loved, even when I deserve it the least. God inspires me to love. I love purses and shoes, college and a great glass of wine, my fiancé and my roommates. I love the green movement, gay rights, our soldiers, and being an independent. Most of all, I love God. I love reading the Bible, finding out more ways to love even more. I love that God loves everyone, no matter who you are or what you do. In Jesus, God provided us with the ultimate sacrifice made in Love’s name, and it is here that I find my smile each day. People ask me why I am happy… why my light shines even when I’m stressed, annoyed, angry, or sad. The answer: Love. I am sincerely, wholly, and forever loved by the One who created our universe. He who created Love is the ultimate lover. If you want to smile, to glow, to truly radiate goodness and light, turn to God. Turn to Jesus for unconditional love. The honest practice of unconditional love is my greatest goal and my constant motivation. I believe in Love.