I BELIEVE

Steven - Los Angeles, California
Themes: environment, fear

I believe our period of time in this planet of ors is running short because of Global Warning. When i was young these effects were not tragic and i did not not notice any change to the environment and the weather.To this day, the weather has elevated to point where now people are talking about this Global threat and now they want to begin cleaning, recycling, and building vehicles that are non-threatening to the environment.

I believe the end is near for our civilization if people do not open there eyes. This planet is not yours, this planet is ours. It is our job to make it a better place for our future generations waiting to breathe there first breath, waiting to learn to walk, waiting to learn to talk, and everything else that will be done in the life span of the soon called resident of earth.

I believe that we have to complete the job that is unfinished, unless we want to end it with a catastrophe. I am doing my part with the fight against Global Warning. Such as, switching the light bulbs to new energy efficient light bulbs, i am also recycling every bottle i see in the ground. I pick it up and throw it away. I believe just doing the little things can help as well. My name is Steven Rojas and this is what i believe.