I believe

Meghan - Morris Plains, New Jersey
Themes: children

I believe in the wisdom of small children because some of the most valuable lessons I have learned were things gained by teaching preschool.

I believe that a long drive can stop a fight, encourage conversation, and can force you to stop and smell the roses as you drive by.

I believe that it takes more courage to get back up than it does to walk without falling.

I believe that my life does not fit into a set box, that we are all destined to move into our own shape, dance to our own beat, and work in our own time.

I believe that we are all responsible for our own destiny and we will not get anywhere as a nation or as a world until we are prepared to take ownership of our own garbage.

I believe each and everyone of us has a responsibility to our fellow human beings. We are responsible for our own garbage but nobody can pick themselves up from nothing alone.