I believe

monique - los angeles, California
Themes: love

I believe in myself. I believe that we are all the same. In god that he’s the one that can lead you to the place you want to be. Believe God is in everything. I believe we’re all equal. I believe we can help people. I believe everyone is weird in their own ways. I believe hate is a cause for love. I believe we should be generous. I believe brothers and sisters should be kind to each other because that how love grows inside of us. I believe kids should respect their parents. We should not whine. I believe people should wake up late at the time that they want. I believe in nature. I believe we should help people that are not capable or helping them self’s. I believe people should not give up what they work for. I believe love is everywhere. I believe and mostly know that I will stay with my boyfriend forever. I believe that we can have good times. I believe its okay to die but not to kill. I believe war should stop. I believe we can make peace. I believe that we should always have our heads up high even when we know that we did wrong. We all believe in different things but I know what we believe in love. I believe in my family, friends, and in my boyfriend José Olmedo. Because their ones that push me in becoming a better person!!!!!! I believe no wait I know I love my B.F. Jose Olmedo!!!