BUGS - 90044, California
Themes: place

I believe that my name is Jose Gatica and I’m sixteen years old and that I was raise in South Central Los Angeles. I believe that South Central Los Angeles is a nice place and is not bad as they talk about it. I believe that I like old classic Rap and not the new hip hop Rap. I have a dream and it to go to USC which I believe is the biggest believe that I have in my life which I don’t know if I’m going to make it all the way. Because I don’t know if I’m doing good in school or not. Which I think that my believe is starting to break down into a part and starring to believe that I’m not going to make it. I believe in mom that she says that I’m a great kid and a responsible too. My girlfriend believes that I’m never going to cheat on her with another girl she give me all of her truest so far and I’m going to keep her truest and never going to let her down. there are girls that believe that I’m so cute and a good looking guy, but I think I’m going to stick with the one that I love for what she is and what she look like. I have to stay with my girl friend because she’s the only one that believes in me more than the other girls and my girlfriend wouldn’t let me down at all.