What a Wonderful Family

Alex - Salisbury, North Carolina

What a Wonderful Family

I believe that I have the greatest family in the world. I can safely make this statement because no matter what happens they will always be there for me. I have three brothers, two sisters, both parents and I wouldn’t want it any other way. One chief example of why I strongly believe that I have the greatest family in the world would be because it’s always fun to hang out with them. Secondly, another important reason would also be how caring and respectful everyone is to each other. Lastly, because they are always in a positive mood and trying to cheer anyone up who is unhappy or sad. Each of these are key contributing factors to having an awesome family.

Furthermore, I have never once hung out with my family and not have benefited from it in the end. It’s always a good time when I am around my family because everyone is so charismatic and energetic. There are always plenty to do around the house with a total of six kids. Whether it is playing “monster” with the younger kids or hanging out and playing video game with the older brothers. It is not only a whole lot of fun to play with the family but also talk to them. Everyone has something funny to say or some story they want to lay on us (most of which should take two minutes but ends up being twenty) or even (in my little brother Adam’s case) the occasional, hilarious “yo momma” joke.

In addition to fun, my family is very caring and very respectful to everyone they meet. There is never a weird moment between adults and the little ones in the family because they understand respect and know their boundaries. As far as caring goes every time I get home from school my mom is always there to ask me how my day was and if I had any tests and what the outcomes might be. With my father its, “How was baseball practice?” or, “How was the baseball game, did you win?” All of which are a great thing to hear after coming home from sports or school.

The positive and charismatic mood that my family is always in is like no other. If anything negative is being said in the house my parents are sure to stop it. Everyone always has positive confidence boosters and they tend to never fall short in letting all around them know about them. A great example of this positive mood displayed by my family would be all the times I have come home from a soccer game and had rode the bench the entire time and my parents would say, “Oh Alex, its okay. Just work harder in practice and you will be sure to have plenty of playing time.” They always encourage me to reach my goals no matter how outrageous they may be.

My family is the best family in the entire world. Each individual of the family is very caring, compassionate, and very respectful towards adults and to each other. They are always fun to hang out or play with no matter what the circumstances. Also, they are always each in a charismatic and positive mood. These reasons all lead to the development of a very happy and awesome family. This is why I can safely say that I have the greatest family in the world.