what i believe

chillina - geneva, New York
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

I Believe that people should keep their loved ones close.I Believe that you should tell them how much they are loved because it might be the last time you see them.My grandma told me how she learned the hard way about love.The stories that she told me have made me want to be a better person.The most infuential story was about the love she had for her mom.My grandma’s mom wanted love,but my grandma had learned that love was a bad thing.She had watched her father abuseb her mother,learned to be scared and hate.My grandma grew up making bad choices.She stole frome her parents.Even when her mother was sick and the money would go to medicine,my grandmother thought she needed it more.Now,my grandma knows that her mom is watching over her,and regrets that she can’t take back all the things she did because she didn’t know better.My grandma I Believes her mom knows that she lloves her and she forgive my grandma. These stories have taught me how to always show my love towards my family and not hate because i will regret it.I will always hold my loved ones close and tell them how much i love them. right now,my grandma health is failing, and she knows i love her .if i believe that tomorrow will come,and even if it’s not the following day,a tomorrow will come when i can see her again.My grandma has taught me about second chances,so for everthing that i forget now,i will tell her when i see her again. I believe that when she does pass,she wil be looking down on me and loving me.This i believe.