Reconciliation is Inevitable (2)

Leslie - Plumerville, Arkansas

I believe we as a People are in flux, all over this world; and I believe reconciliation is inevitable. I believe it philosophically as well as scientifically and economically.

I believe that Thomas Jefferson, I think is the person who said that freedom sometimes has to be refreshed with the blood of patriots, was one of our Forefathers. I believe we have evolved past that understanding of what is necessary because of his actions; not his words. His actions, and many, many others; gave us the Constitution of the United States of America. I believe the Law is ours.

I believe that this nation is very close to making some huge decisions. I believe it is considering secession, mass uprising, new political parties, new media outlets, overthrowing of the government, and reconciliation. I believe reconciliation wins; no matter if the President loses trust in the American People or not which I believe someone wrote he said today. Where he thinks that it is the American People who would kill him, I believe it is the “Bilderbergs,” by whatever name it is called. I believe a rose is a rose is a rose. I also believe that the American People can roll up an international organization of thieves and tote it right out of the oval office like a rug.

I believe that this nation is experiencing the fruits of some huge mistakes already made. I believe those have to be fixed; neighbor-to-neighbor, if we are going to prove the President wrong, which I believe he is. I believe that the quickest way to get to reconciliation is communication. I believe the internet is a valuable, free, and transparent tool; given this United States, this Republic’s Ingenuity.

I believe in respect. I believe in personal freedoms. I believe in the logic of law, instead of “the” law. I believe the pursuit of happiness begins individually and is shared, neighbor-to-neighbor. I believe that in extraordinary times, ordinary, small people make all the difference in the world. I believe in walking through the valley of the shadow of death and fearing no evil. I believe in Paul, who said that all things were created by a self image, so that all things could be reconciled back to “him,” that self image of GOD. I think it’s the most loving way to say that reconciliation is inevitable.

I believe we should have a public forum. I believe it should include every voter, including the President and every member of Congress, but not led by the President or Congress. I believe it should not be managed by the Administration or the Congress; but by the People. I have already shared with people how I believe that could be accomplished. I believe this is an alternative way to reconciliation.

I believe in transparency. I believe in NPR. Thank you.