I Believe In Non – Violence

Udit - santiago, Chile
Themes: peace

I believe in peace and non violence. In this world there is no peace everywhere I see is meanness, hate, violence, and cruelty. I was inspired by Gandhi when I saw a movie about him when I was 6. I saw how he was trying to tell all of the other people so that our world would be much better and nice. Everybody is always trying to find luxuries life by cheating others to just have a better life then others as if it is a competition. I was also inspired by Buddha when we were reading a book about his life. I think that everybody should say the truth and lie if it is really important and it is only to save a parsons life. If you do something good to other people then something good will happen to you. Like if someone is having a bad day then another person comes and cheers him up then the person who cheered the sad person he will have a much happier day and have more fun.