I AM God

Bill - Clarksville, Maryland

I Am God

Yes I have chosen to come out of the closet so to speak. The power, the energy, the will that is within this mortal flesh is God. There I was sitting in my omnipotence very board and alone. I thought I will create something to entertain myself. I will create a make believe world where I can act out and do anything I want to. When I disguised myself from myself I tended to forget who I was. I was lost in my dellusion. The freedom was intoxicating. To not be who I have always been, was most liberating. I could experience the Joy the pain the heights the depths of all experience Knowing that realistically everything was all right and always would be no matter what. Now we can experience the Love and Joy together of who we ARE! As we say “I am You and You are Me and We are all together”. Be Happy Life Is Eternal.