I Believe In Tomorrow

Heather - Rexburg, Idaho
Themes: hope
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

I believe in a new day, each day. I believe in a day after today. I believe in tomorrow. Remembering those times when I would make a wish on that first star I see at night, and do the saying with it, “Star light star bright; first star I see tonight, I wish I may I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight.” What did everyone wish for? Was it things of the world? Was it deeper thoughts only oneself would think about and no one else knew? Was it happiness? I had a friend tell me that he wished that the sun would rise and he would be able to wake up continuing on another great adventure. That’s just it; everyday is another great adventure, that’s what tomorrow is. That is what each and every new day is about, having that great adventure and living life to the fullest. I want to be able to wake up and say ‘good morning’ and see the sun rise and know that tomorrow is here. I remember the day, when I woke up and the sun was shining and I knew tomorrow was here! Look at the new days ahead of myself and know that I’m here for a reason: to live my life. Wake up with a smile on my face and know I can get through it, even with the everyday trials I have. How great is it to wake up and know that here is a new day waiting for me, and it can happen all over again? Then again, do I really know that tomorrow will come? That’s when faith and knowing I’m going to make it through another day comes in. Just waking up gives me the refreshment I need to know that I’ve made it through another day. And having that faith to know I can make it is one of the bigger adventures in my life. Just to know and live through another day. I believe that I will be able to see the sun rise in the next day. I believe in that new day, each day. I believe in the new and great adventures of each day. I believe in that day after today. I believe in tomorrow.