Karine - Northridge, California

I believe that when believes in the people they love one is then complete.

I believe that when you are fully able to trust people you are more at ease with life.

I believe that the important people in ur life will always stay in your life, even if their are many disagreements.

I believe that the healthy relationships are the honest relationships.

I believe that no one can truly say they love you until they’ve seen all sides of you.

I believe that we turn to religion when we are at our weakest, and we do become stronger.

I believe it is very easy to love someone but very painful to be in love with someone.

I believe that we all look for the easy way out at some point in our lives.

I believe that we all have regrets.

I believe that most of us are scared of changing our path in life even if we are not happy because of the uncertainty it can bring.

I believe that the only way we become stronger is through getting hurt.

I believe that most of us are selfless even though we think were selfish.

I believe that kindness is innate in all of us rather than it comes from our upbringing.

I believe that its ok to be scared and when you are you need to turn to somebody to hold your hand.

I believe that no one can or should be alone in life.

I believe that there is someone for everyone .