Pets

Harley - California

I believe in taking good care of pets. I have two dogs. They are both one year old. My friend gave me one and the other one is an adopted stray dog. Their names are Lamby and Little Brother. People should take care of their pets by giving them more attention and playing with them.

One time, I found a big dog in the middle of the street. He was scared and hungry. He was hurt, and didn’t have a collar on to tell me who owner was. People should put collars on their pets to identify them. Recently, I bought my dog a name tag when we went to groom him. Now if he gets away people will know where he lives.

People need to pay more attention to their pets and play with them so they can feel loved. You got to feed them once a day with food they like such as chicken or roast beef.

I always give my dogs love by giving them toys and taking them on walks some times I even play fetch the Frisbee with them.

I believe people should take good care of their pets by grooming them , feeding them , and also by putting them name tags so they can find their way home.

I take care of my dog and you should too.