my little brother tought me

Coleman - Lehi, Utah
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

My little brother was born on the 5th of February 2001. He was born just like any other baby.Well he acted normal for about six to eight months when my mom noticed something was wrong.

My mom saw that he couldn’t crawl, so she went to the doctor and the doctor took him to the hospital were thy found out what was wrong, he had a stroke.

He had the stroke right when he was born, the Doctors say. They also told us that he couldn’t crawl, walk, run, not talk right and his left arm would be the only one working.

Well he’s made a big improvement in the last 7 years. He can not only walk but run and is the best sport player in the whole 2nd grade. His language is almost perfect and can do anything he wants to do.

My little brother is my example and many others too. That’s why my belief is if you set your mind to it you it you can accomplish anything, and that’s my belief for this i believe.