loyalty

jimmy - mt.sterling, Kentucky

Loyalty

I believe in loyalty. Being loyal is important to me because it’s important in any relationship. Whether it’s with a boy or a girl stay loyal so nothing goes wrong.

When you’re not loyal you’re being dishonest and that not a good thing. Being loyal is important to me because it’s something I grew on to. When I started this belief I was only seven years old at the time. I was playing basketball with a few of my cousins when the ball fell down a very huge hill. They tried to get me to go get the ball when I didn’t want to.

So I got an idea and I wanted to push them down a hill. So I brought it to life and I pushed one of my cousins down a hill. I was so scared that I ran to my papa’s house where I hid so I would not get in trouble. By doing this I betrayed my cousin and took away loyalty. For two weeks I did what ever he asked me to do. Trying to earn his trust again. This let me get to know him a little better than what I did.

Now my cousin and I are inseparable and we do every thing together. He helps me draw cool things and I help him with his dirt bike. We ride together all the time. it so fun. This is how loyalty became important to me.