I believe Dog is God backwards for a reason!

Brandon - Haddonfield
Themes: love
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

I have always believed that it is not just a coincident that “dog” is God spelled back words. When I say this to most people they just laugh, however from experience I know that a dog is a lot more than just a pet. I truly believe that dogs can sense emotions for a reason. I know personally the moment I begin to think or get upset over something I hear my dog’s footsteps coming down the hallway. He will jump into bed and nudge closer and closer till he knows I feel better now that he is there. It is not just me though who notices this; there are books about stories where dogs can sense the future and emotions about their owner. There was a story on the news about a dog that lived at a nursing home/hospital that would go into a patient’s room and lay down next to them. Within 24 hours the patient would pass away, 9 times out of 10. This gave the employees the time to call the families and suggest they come as soon as possible incase the worse happened. That is just one example of the extraordinary ability of dogs, and animals in general. Dogs do not judge you; care how you look, or anything else. They feed of emotions and when your sad it is their duty, from God to make you feel better and realize life is worth it. Go out and find that unconditional love that a dog can offer and true happiness will be found.