What’s your life?

kylie - Wrightstown, New Jersey

I believe music is something that makes you feel every emotion at one time. It is what makes me feel invincible. I also believe that music is the most wonderful thing ever created. To me, music is life. My most lost and confusing moments end with me either writing song lyrics or just naming a song for the event.

Last year, when i was in seventh grade, i had gotten my first real boyfriend. He meant a lot to me considering that i had liekd him for two whole months before he asked me out. I was no cloud nine, well i thoguht i was. After about a week, he dumped me, but im over it.I used to write poems about him, and i hope to turn them into a song one day.

This year, my grades started slipping. My life was sprialing out of control as i was being sucked into drama at school and i couldnt take it anymore. I knew that i had to get away from it all. i couldnt take it anymore. One day i had enough. My guitar and my piano was the only peaceful place i could go to. I sat there and played my emotions out. It felt great. It has always given me the most accomplished feelings ever.

Music is my place of rest. Its the place i go to when i want to get away from all of it and i wont be faced with problems, you just play. When i play its like i go to a whole different place, more amazing then reality could ever be. I guess you could call it a fantasy.

My experiences with music would shock you. When you first meet me, you would think that i am just an outgoing, fun, crazy, sport loving person, but theres way more to me. I never let my emotions show. Theyre shown through my music. thats all i will ever use to show them.

i believe music can cheer anyone up, and make everyone feel better inside. Its a wondrous thing that an amazing person or people created, and truthfully, i envy that person so much. Music is my life. Now the question is, what’s your life?