I Believe

Travis - Ridgefield, Washington
Themes: pleasure

“I Believe”

I believe that people should not take life too serious.

Im a high school student and live by this quote “you shouldn’t take life too serious, you’ll never get out alive,” (Van Wilder). I live by this because too many students slave drive themselves for perfection or a 4.0 G.P.A when they could cleary be doing something they are more interested in. In my opinion i live a much better life then the average teen in my high school, I attend a too small white urban school in the state of Washington.

This I believe because my life is full of excitement,and just enough trouble,

and adventure while some kids lead boring lives where they study all day long. Also their parents push them to the point where they do more school work then other “fun” activities. The youth of our generation needs to understand that when they swamp themselves in work causing stress making them obese and teaching them that it’s all work with no fun.They will most likely end up depressed and lonely due to lack of social life. I myself would rather work at a Burger King than a cubicle job where there is no excitement.

I believe you shouldn’t take life too serious . It’s important we get our work done, along with a sufficient amount of studying but that we need to learn to have a little fun and slack off a little bit as well.