Great Thing in Side of a Bad Thing

Ray - Columbus, New Jersey

I believe in God. I believe that God will help me with anything. I believe God will always be for me there no matter what. I believe that good died for our sins and is always watching out for us no matter how good or bad we are.

I have gone through tough times, and I always make it through. I always keep my head up high at the worst times. It doesn’t mater if the worst thing happens to me because I make it past the troubled times. For example, when my dog died I was really sad but I knew it was best and that every thing happens for a reason. After seeing my dog in pain I knew it would be much better to put him down.

Another example of a tough time is now. The economy is bad and my dad just lost his job. Although I could think that it is the worst thing that could happen at a time like this, it’s not. Thinking about it now it really just gives him a chance to get a better job that pays more and he doesn’t have to travel as much. With his old job he was never home. Now he is home every day, and I can spend time with him now. It is really a great thing in side of a bad thing if you really think about it.

One of the only things that keeps me going through these times is that I know that God is always looking after me and my family. Also, I know that God is doing what is best. God might think it is best for my family to go poor, but I know that he does it for the best and will always be there for me no mater how rich or how poor I am. Weather I am nice or mean. No matter what God will be there. He died on the cross for our sins and no one is perfect. God is always there for you.