Change…the Wrong Kind

Robert - Murfreesboro, Tennessee
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

For upwards of 50+ years we, the USA, fought Communism/ Socialism….so why are liberals still around?

Obama’s stimulus package is the closest thing to communism (good in theory, horrible in the real world) and the furthest thing from capitalism. When you think of the United States, you think a free country with the american dream. With socialism in, there goes your dream of making alot of money, becuase it goes straight to someone else’s abortion while your freedom is controlled by the govt. Think about right now, if you really think about it, there is a double standard thanks to the liberals and thoose who get “offended” by certain things. A guy who likes other men is gay, not homosexual. Blacks are black or americans, not african americans. Illegals, DON’T belong.

With all of this comes the illegal aliens getting citizenship thanks to none other; Obama. In the US, we speak english, NOT spanish. Even though we don’t have an official language, we are still in english class from 1st grade through college. Even then, the official trade language of the WORLD. Why do we have to know spanish to get through our high school, college, or even the real world. It’s appalling.

America, you disappointed me when you elected Obama; but in four years, i believe you will make it right. According to Rasmussen Reports, Obama’s approval rating is down and the dissapproval rating is up.

Everyone has heard the song, “My President is Black.” I think the title should be changed to My President is incompitent, not because he is black; yet because he is a liberal taking our economy further and furthere towards shit hitting the fan