So simple

Sarah - Tualatin, Oregon
Themes: children

I believe in children. All children, but especially between the ages of about three and five. The reason I believe in them is many

One; they don’t judge. They don’t care if you are having the worst hair day ever and are dressed in bags they take you for you.

Two; they speak their mind. To me it is one of the most refreshing things ever to hear a young child say somthing brutily honest.

Three, and to me the most important; they enjoy life to the fullest. When something is good if is the best thing they have ever done or seen in their innocently short life span. When somthing is funny they laugh from their gut, a real belly laugh every time. The simplest things make them happy.

When I spend time with little tykes it makes me think I worry about way to much in my life. Makes me think I need to take a bubble bath and enjoy it like it is the coolest thing in the world.

Children keep life simple. I wish more people were like that.