Life’s a rollercoaster

Anthony - Dennis, Massachusetts
Themes: setbacks

I believe that everyone’s life is a rollercoaster. That there are no perfect lifes and no perfect worlds. No matter how much you want to believe it. But do you ever ask yourself why do I live this life everyday? I sometimes do. But then you think about the people who care about you and need you the most.

You see everyone has an issue in their life regardless of whether they want to confess. There are all different sorts of issues. Yours could be a medical or a physical or even a mental. My issue is alcholism, my dad is an alcholic. Its not easy to live everyday with him but I wouldn’t trade it for all the money in the world.

Life’s nothing but a challenge. Everyday is a new challenge and what do people do when they get to it. Most people panic or fall to the challenge. Do you rise above the challenge? I sometimes fall to it in fear. But I know i’ll do better next time.

These are traits that make everyday a rollercoaster. Whether or not you give up on life you decide what your rollercoaster will look like in the end. Don’t hold back, my life will be a rollercoaster thrill of a good ending. What will yours be?