Family Values

Ernesto - Plano, Texas
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

Family Values

Loyalty to your family is one thing you can do for all the pain and hard work they went through just for you. So you can live and accomplish your dreams. Family will always be there, whenever your friends are not. Friends will be there for a long time, family will be there for eternity. Friends make you strong physically; your parents make you strong in every way. They teach you the values of human life. Their wish is to watch you dreams become reality.

Since the time you were conceived, they were thinking of you. They were wondering how you were going to look, if you were going to be tall or short, light or dark, nice or mean, but when they see you know they think of all the time it took for you to be the man you are today. Since the time you spoke your first words, your first steps, your first “I love you”, even on the worst of days, you would get into arguments and those rough days at school, but since the very beginning, your parents made a promise to themselves, That promise was to raise you the best they could, to the best of their abilities, and they kept that promise.

The love of your family is a love that is never ending. From highs of the mountaintops, to a bottomless pit, it will go wherever you let it go. The love of my father was the only thing I needed for me to move on a change the way I was, I was following a path, that he knew, that would lead me no where. He works so hard to get the things that we want and, the only way that I can repay him is to get that high school diploma, we have been through a lot together and the father-son bond that we have, will be impenetrable. Just know that every where you go you will always carry your family with you, even when you spread your wings and fly away, you will fly with them to every corner of the earth, because when ever you need them the most, they will definitely be there for you.