That I Believe is a Miracle

John - Putney, Vermont
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

That I Believe is a Miracle

I believe that miracles can happen. Whether it’s a personal matter, or an event that happens ending in greatness. If you believe in yourself, than anything can happen. An excellent example of a miracle would be Obama being elected as our new president. This I believe is a miracle, because not only is he the first black president, but he is also rebuilding our economy with tremendous success. He has ended peoples thought on depression in America.

Gandhi is another great example of a miracle. He was a political and spiritual leader to people in India for the Indian independence movement. Gandhi influenced his followers through non-violent protests. This is truly a miracle for the fact that he was all about non-violence and it took discipline to not fight back, to achieve success in India.

Miracles can also happen in a personal matter. These matters may consist of personal goals, successes, and love. Personally, I have had miracles happen in my life, such as my grandmother being alive. She was not feeling well for awhile and ended up having a heart attack that stopped her heart. My grandmother died and was revived by defibrillators in the hospital, after the crucial waiting of our family as she laid in a bed motionless. Love is not something that falls into your lap and just happens with anyone in life. Love is like a destiny, it takes time and trust in your self and your overall goal. That I believe is a miracle.

I also met a certain girl who I love and believe we were brought together by a miracle. I believe this is a miracle because love is not always easy to come by. It’s not something that falls into your lap and just happens with anyone in life. Love is like a destiny, it takes time and trust in your self and your overall goal.

I believe that the unmentionable can happen to those who believe in themselves. That I believe is a miracle because life is full of opportunities and if one takes advantage of them, than they can create a miracle. Obama and Gandhi both influenced others by believing themselves. Life is full of opportunities, just as the ocean is full of water.