I believe in laughing

Kashala - Vancouver, Washington
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

This I believe in laughing. When you laugh it brings joy and happiness. It makes me happy when I am laughing with my family. It makes me think about what I coudn’t do with my family members.

One time on Thanksgiving, my mom and dad had some of our family over. When we had our family over, we were all talking and laughing. When we had my family over we had about 6 people at my house. There was only 6 of us but when we all laughed, it was so loud.

Another time when I was 10, my family was spending time together. We always laughed because, we always tell jokes with each other. If I was always serious and never laughed, I don’t know what I would do.

This I believe in laughing because when you laugh, laughing always brings memories. When laugh with other people, it is a way to make new friends. I think everyone needs friends to socialize and laugh with.

When I am laughing with my family, sometimes I realize what it would be like not to laugh. I believe everyone should laugh because when anyone laugh’s, it makes you happy. Better the happy better the world. I believe everyone should laugh.