I BELIEVE WE SHOULD BE SICK AND TIRED OF

BILL - MIMBRES, New Mexico

PEOPLE CALL IT THE HOLY LAND IT IS BULLET HOLES THAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE PEOPLE SAYING THEY LOVE GOD AND THIER CHILDREN WHEN THEY ARE KILLING EACH OTHER. EITHER GET OVER IT OR WIPE EACH OTHER OUT. LET THE REST OF US GET ON WIH OUR LIVES.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING MAN IS INTELLIGENT. WOULD INTELLIGENT CREATURES REALLY POISIN THEIR AIR, WATER AND LAND WHILE OVER POPULATING THEIR PLANET.

HOW CAN YOU NOT BE SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING THE REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS FIGHTING OVER THE SAME THING YEAR AFTER YEAR. LETS PUT TAXATION AND GOVERNMENT AID TO A VOTE AND GET ON WITH LIVING

I’M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS DRUG WAR. LETS LEGALIZE POT AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS ILLEGAL. PUNISHMENT WOULD BE 1ST OFFENSE 25 YR’S IN A SMALL CELL NO ENTERTAINMENT. YOUR NEXT OFFENSE LIFE.

I AM SICK OF THE HIGH COST OF MEDICAL CARE IT IS THE ONLY INDUSTRY WITH NO FOREIGN COMPETITION. LETS SET UP FREE HEALTH TRADE ZONES BRING IN FOREIGN HEALTH CARE AND GET ON WITH IT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS ATTIDUDE BEING REFERED TO AS NAGATIVE IT IS JUST STATING WHAT IS GOING ON.