I believe in love.

michael - mineola, Texas
Themes: love

Love? Yes , I sais love, the mooshy stuff that most people want to happen to them but they can’t seen to find anywhere they look. But, she or he is out there. Surely, you’ll think that’s right. Well good. Because, I remember when I met my love.

I remember like it was yesterday. Her name is Alysa, the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my life. We met in the halls of Mineola High School, on a normal day. I was walking to class and then, BAM! The best thing happened.

I ran into Alysa. I made her almost drop her book. I said, “ sorry about that”. She said, “it’s ok”.

We started talking, and when she looked at my shirt, she said, “ I like your shirt”. I said, “you want it”? she goes, “ I got that shirt already. That’s why I like it.

A few months go by; then this TAKS crap comes, and one afternoon, we all go into the gym to take a break. I see her laying on the gym floor with her best friend. She calls me over there . I smiled really big.

Some days goes by. One day after school, I moved into give her a kiss when someone jumped on my back. Dang! I miss this kiss! The weekend comes , though, and we talked on the phone all night.

May 12, 2008. 7th period. When I asked her to be mine in front of the gym doors. She said “yes”. I was happy.

And until this day, I still have my love and we’re happy as can be.

I believe that love is everywhere like the moon, we just don’t know it’s there because hardly anyone takes the time to see it.

If they only looked everyone would have someone to love for ever .

It’s just like my favorite song says “ you wonder why and realize what we’re made of, we’re afraid of.’’ There no reason to be scared.