A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

Michelle - Lexington, Kentucky
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

“If you come to fame not understand who you are, it will define who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey

I envision being the person millions of people adore. The one whose every move is watched and recorded. I want to be envied by women and worshipped by men. I want my private life to be everyones business because it means I’m where I’m suppose to be.

Ever since i was a wee little one I’ve always been the center of attention. Dancing for anyone who would watch and singing for anyone who would listening. I took dance classes and was in the choir, but that was never enough. I was never the star, i wanted the spotlight on me. I developed a dream due to my attention seeking. A dream that I would some day be famous, be a celebrity. So all eyes would be on me, so that everyone cared about anything i did.

I believe dreams can come true. If they didn’t I’m sure the world would be lacking doctors, lawyers, firemen, and of course all types of celebrities.

One day, when my dreams come true I will take the world by storm.