I am Pagan

Carrol - Jeffersonville, Kentucky
  • Listen to This I Believe on RadioPublic

I once was a Christian. I once believed in the Christian God, but now I do not. I have chosen to follow the Pagan Path. By following the Pagan Path, I am free to believe what I want. I am what is called “Electic Solitary Pagan” where I pick and choose what I want to believe and practice. I’m in love with Mother Earth, because it is from Her I came, and it is to Her I will return. I am also in love with Mother Nature, because I enjoy been outdoors among Nature.

I have my own religion. I have my own belief. I do not try to convert anyone to believe what I believe. I will not bow down to anyone, but I will shake your hand. I will not take a oath in the name of the Christian God. I will swear to tell the true and nothing but the true to the best of my ability. I uphold the Constitution of the United States and the separation of church and state.

I am me. I am Pagan. So Mote It Be.