I believe in dreams

April - Colorado Springs, Colorado

I believe in dreams

Dreaming is seeing. Have you heard of one of those great stories about a Hall-of-Fame athlete that had a huge dream as a little kid and he or she was finally living that dream. Well, I am not one of those great athletes but one day I would like to be. I think in order for anyone to get that high up they need to dream. I believe in dreams.

Ever since I was a little kid my dad would tell me to do well in school and do something that I am good at. Once people find something they enjoy they will usually start to dream of this great future that could bring happiness. All my life after hearing my dad tell me those words over and over again I finally did something he told me. As soon as I started to play softball I have always wanted to play college ball. Now my dream is coming true. Even though I am not playing for a big university my dream is still coming true.

“Big dreams lead to big accomplishments.” I see this quote everyday walking down the hallways in my high school and I often wonder how this quote can change my life. Someday I would like the quote to come true in my life whether that’s with life or just softball. After I am done with college and softball I want to have a great job, a great family, and a great life with all of these in my life then I really do believe that my dreams have and will come true.