Writing

Meghan - York, South Carolina

Various creations and a ceaseless imagination. Pens, pencils, paper, and endless opportunities. It’s like soaring high above the rest. A flight you never want to come down from. It’s a drug, I’m and addict. Conjuring up new inventions in a world you can call your own. It’s home. It’s effortless, even though all my time is put into it. It’s complex, but it flows so gently. I believe in writing. It’s heart and soul splashed onto white for others to preview. It’s my life. Writing is a boat pushed gently by the breeze upon a glistening body of water.

I believe in my opinion, your opinion and everyone else’s opinion. I feel that writing is an amazing way to express yourself, myself. My writings are my infinite thoughts splashed into order. It’s boundless and sometimes aimless. Writing to me is like screaming my most personal desires, feelings and figments at the tops of my lings and allowing the world to hear. I believe that writing should just come naturally, and it does to me. As soon as my pencil hits the paper my mind begins racing and beautiful disasters begin to be printed. Something that at first is sloppy and cut short, smeared and ugly grows into something extravagant and stunning.

I believe in listening to the extraordinary previews of other minds. It’s like a limitless amount of beauty floating around in your head, making an everlasting impression. I love knowing what is spinning around in others imaginations, and where the inspiring words that never cease to amaze me come from.

Writing to me is more than just a few words tossed together. It’s someone’s untouchable masterpiece, my untouchable masterpiece. It’s my one and only true love, what my heart beats for. I love hearing the gentle and unknown flow of the creations that you and I plan. I believe in grasping a tight squeeze upon the exquisite thoughts that live deep in the back of my mind. It’s like something gorgeous yet unidentified that I finally clasp my hands around and inspect. This I believe.