Purpose

Tyrone - La Mesa, CA, California
Themes: carpe diem

I believe that everyone should believe that they were brought into this world for some purpose or cause, no matter what it may be. If you don’t believe that, you don’t really have a bright future to exploit. In the majority of scenarios, not being able to believe will lead you with no actual lead; that’s a road to nowhere but failure. So why go on to live life if you don’t know why? I’m not necessarily saying that I was the only one or thing to make it possible, but I believe my purpose was to repair and patch up the hole in my mothers heart for her first child, who was my older brother.

My reasoning why I believe that is because my brother didn’t live long enough to turn 18, graduate from high school, get his first car, first job, nor be my mothers first example of a man she had raised. But now I am doing all the things he didn’t live long enough to do. I have had my first job, first car, months away from graduating high school, and now I’m about to be my moms first example of a man she raised, even though I am not the oldest and wasn’t planned on being the first to do these things. People who aren’t believers might say that this was all just some significant coincidence, but I don’t agree. This path that I continue to get further and further down each day, keeps me arising to a stronger belief that I was here to fulfill; this keeps me going.

Even if it’s just believing in the little things, that’s better than not believing in anything. Maybe even the little things may progress into even bigger things that will make you a believer, if you weren’t prior to this; but there’s a beginning point for everything. Life is a lot better and you will feel much better about what you are doing if you have a belief in something. This will allow you to work just that much harder in life to get it, or get there, or what ever the case may be. Sitting and letting life pass you by really isn’t and shouldn’t be an option, make the best of the life you’re given and work to achieve; believe in a purpose for your presence.