This I believe

Jessica - Los Angeles, California

I believe in the pursuit of happiness. Happiness is essential to life. I believe everybody should wake-up to something they love. It’s a dull life if you live it without something to look forward to. Sometimes it isn’t so easy as it looks. You just have to stick to it until the end.

Your happiness depends on your perspective of live. You may chase money, beauty, love, health, or just whatever makes you tick. As long as that is what makes you happy then I believe you should go for it. You shouldn’t have to depend on someone to help you get out of a situation; you have to chase your dream no matter how long the process is. It will pay off in the long run.

If getting good grades makes you happy, you have to work hard all school year. In the end when you have your perfect scores sitting on your table, you will feel good bout yourself for knowing you have accomplished your goal.

If your goal of happiness is to know you can play the best on the team, then you practice to reach your best scores. You play your best to show that you can make it. In the end whether or not you were the best, deep down you will know

you gave it your all. That is what it is worth.

It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t end up being exactly what you expected, but what makes it worth is the process that you had hope of accomplishing your goal trying to get there.