Luke - Canfield, Ohio

I believe in slow motion. Everybody is always going full throttle on stress-power to get through their day. When you live like this, everything passes you by. As you sprint through life, you never get a chance to observe the scenery or “smell the flowers”. I will admit that on some days it is nearly impossible to get yourself to relax. But, when you do achieve this, you will also simultaneously achieve a better life. People who can’t slow themselves down don’t get a chance to appreciate the simple things in life going slow, you can observe the perfection, beauty and subtlety that has existed around you your entire life. When I first slowed down, I didn’t know what was going on. I just let go of everything around me that was causing me stress or worry. Suddenly, the world was a different place, and I felt a lot better too. When I finally realized what it was, I also realized why it was so easy. It is very easy to relax, but the problem is that almost no one ever really tries to relax. But, as I said before, once you let go of all of your far away troubles, and focus on what is going on around you now, you will begin to live a much fuller and happier life.